Sunday, March 22, 2020

ESOL American Lit Week of March 23 - 27

Welcome to another week of digital learning. I have only heard from a couple of you since we started this. Please get in touch with me either by emailing or through remind. My email is vivian.huntington@cobbk12.org

For this week, continue to work on the packet I sent home with the American Dream unit. I had one student turn in the America's Voices paragraph. Let me know how the rest of you are doing with that. Ideally, you should be finished with the materials for America's Voices and working on America and Immigrants this week.

Let me know how I can help you!
Tuesday, March 24: Here's a Youtube video about how to turn in assignments on Google Classroom. If this digital learning extends into more than a few weeks, I'll be using Google Classroom for assigning and receiving your work.

Youtube video about Google Classroom

Youtube video about Google Classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment