Sunday, March 22, 2020

ESOL US History Week of March 23 - 27

Welcome to week 2 of digital learning. I have only heard from one of you. Please contact me either through Remind or my email, vivian.huntington@cobbk12.org.

I would love to hear from you to know your status. I added a short lecture about how the Treaty of Versailles impacted World War II. I will continue to record and add other lectures about World War II this week. Please understand that this was my first attempt at recording a lecture; at the end, I couldn't figure out how to turn it off. Feel free to laugh!
Tuesday, March 24: Here's a Youtube video about how to turn in assignments on Google Classroom. If this digital learning extends into more than a few weeks, I'll be using Google Classroom for assigning and receiving your work.

Youtube video about Google Classroom

Friday, March 27: Just added a lecture about the Great Depression to Google Classroom. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment